Frustration made me do it.

After years of running the mozilla suite (remember when you couldn't
refresh a POST document in mozilla 0.6?) and begrudgingly moving to
Firefox, then falling in love with iceweasel.  Today, sad as it is,
is when I feel that I must announce that I decided to:

# aptitude purge iceweasel icedove

I will spare you the minute details for my decision, but I
assume most of you experience the same frustrations I do.  The
increasing bloat, the never enough memory (16gb real, 32gb swap) being
happily claimed by a single tab and xul-runner eating it all.

Icedove likes to make my computer behave like a 386 (downloading
and indexing millions of IMAP messages..  heck, it's _why_ I use IMAP
:/).

I now have chromium and claws at my beck and call.  Man.. are they
ever fast.

Just thought I'd make some noise and share, I feel so free.  \o/