Re: Youtube in full-screen crash browsers.

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:08:54 +0000, Artur Frydel wrote:

> Camaleón wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 22:08:46 +0000, Artur Frydel wrote:
>>
>>> From last apt-get update I have a little problem with Youtube films in
>>> full-screen mode. They crashes browsers. Iceweasel, google-chrome, or
>>
>> Try by removing cookies and browser's cache :-?
>>

> Thanks for answer.
> This is not "one station" problem :)
> I had this one on desktop comp, on my laptop, on my dauther's Ubuntu
> 10.04 TSL desktop (only firefox). So, remove cache is not a solution.

Okay. True is that I am not facing that speficic issue (flash sites crash
very often, but youtube videos in full-sreen mode play fine) :-?

> What I checked: remove libgcflashplayer.so from Ubuntu 10.04 to my
> desktop's Debian Lenny (/opt/gooogle/....) solved problems.
> libgcflashplayer.so from Ubuntu's work fine.
>
> I think that this is a libflashplayer problem, so I was asking here is
> anyone had the same problem.

If you think the problem is on the plugin itself, you can try with
Adobe's (by manually fecthing the .so file and drop it into your
browser's plugin directory).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón