Re: Youtube in full-screen crash browsers.

Camaleón wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 22:08:46 +0000, Artur Frydel wrote:
>
>> From last apt-get update I have a little problem with Youtube films in
>> full-screen mode. They crashes browsers. Iceweasel, google-chrome, or
>
> Try by removing cookies and browser's cache :-?

Thanks for answer.
This is not "one station" problem :)
I had this one on desktop comp, on my laptop, on my dauther's Ubuntu
10.04 TSL desktop (only firefox). So, remove cache is not a solution.

What I checked: remove libgcflashplayer.so from Ubuntu 10.04 to my
desktop's Debian Lenny (/opt/gooogle/....) solved problems.
libgcflashplayer.so from Ubuntu's work fine.

I think that this is a libflashplayer problem, so I was asking here is
anyone had the same problem.

--
Artur 'Bzyk' Frydel
"Always look on the bright side of life."