Re: Youtube in full-screen crash browsers.

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 22:08:46 +0000, Artur Frydel wrote:

> From last apt-get update I have a little problem with Youtube films in
> full-screen mode. They crashes browsers. Iceweasel, google-chrome, or
> opera.. After setting film in fullscreen there is crash caused by
> libflashplayer.
>
> Debian Lenny. Iceweasel in 3.06 version, google-chrome stable version.
> libflashplayer getting from apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree
>
> Have you the same problems? How to fix this?

It works fine here. I am using lenny with "libflashplayer.so"
10.2.161.23 from Adobe site (64 bits).

Try by removing cookies and browser's cache :-?

What I have noted is that Iceweasel crashes many often when entering into
random flash-based sites :-/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón