Re: How to check which package are from multimedia.org?

On Lu, 15 nov 10, 09:21:54, Celejar wrote:

> Perhaps I took it the wrong way, but I thought that the maintainer
> could have been a bit more cooperative and sympathetic, given that
> we're dealing with a repo which is widely used and practically
> official, even though it technically isn't.

While I tend to agree with you, it seems to me DDs are not very
enthusiastic about work done outside the Debian Project. In most cases
their skepticism is justified (it's not just a case of NIH[1]).

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_Invented_Here

Regards,
Andrei