new cpu amd 810 Quad core (with 900 pins) some pins are bent any idea how to fix?

Hi,

I was making some pcs and after showing him how in another machine,  I assigned someone to
put in a cpu and they bent some of the pins. there are about 900 !!! (around 30 rows of 30).
Now it wont install into the socket AM3.

I have tried straighting them by using a credit card (or thin new york metrocard) as a group lineup
as  well as using a
lead pencil 5mm holder to straighten the indiviual tines (pins) as well as a thin mending needle.

however it still resists putting into the socket on the asus motherboard.

any other ideas on how to ease it in?

Thanks