Re: Load_Cycle_Count to stop growing.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Camaleón:

> And what are those "offending" values"? :-)

I will not bring them here - so You may not say, Ah it is ok - there
are even worse cases do exist! - For what is ok for one - not so for
another. :) I just saw better values - and want to restore it - before
my experiments w/ laptop-mode-tools.

> There some documents about that (load_cycle_count), you can review
> them here:
>
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Laptop#Hard_drive_spin_down_problem
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/acpi-support/+bug/59695

Could You please share w/ me how You found those? - I would like to
have some googling search study - for I was searching before giving my
question here - but it did help me a little. I was looking for the
parameter name itself, sdparm, HDD life lengthening in general.

> Besides, is hard disk the only device getting warm? Maybe you are
> facing a general cooling problem? :-?

Yes, it is w/ HDD only - but it is not so much w/ temperature my
worries are as for spinning down.