Load_Cycle_Count to stop growing.

Good day.

I have some trouble with growing number of

Load_Cycle_Count

parameter of my HDD. And the

Temperature_Celsius

as well. - Shown by smartctl utility.

So, my question is, How I can stop it spin down? - As I do understand,
w/ the help of sdparm utility (it is SATA drive).

Or may returm to the manufacturer defaults of the drive if any? - As I
tried before to play w/ laptop-mode-tools package, and I did not like
the results.

Or where I can look for a utility that spins it down? In the BIOS I saw
no option for spinning it down - so it is out of culprit list.

Thank You for Your time.