Re: Wayland & Unity -- any repercussions on Debian?

> What are your opinions on the matter, will this have repercussions for
> Debian? *Should* it?

Admittedly I don't know much about either, I had to do some reading
first.  I don't see it having any *immediate* effects on Debian as they
are two separate entities.

I tend to agree with the phrase, "newer isn't always better."  It's one
of the reasons why I use Debian.  From the limited reading and
screenshots I've seen I can say GNOME works just fine for me.
--
Petrus Validus
Petrus.Validus@gmail.com