Smart Array P212 and Sarge

Hello!

I'm looking for new hardware for a server which is running a customized Linux version based on Debian Sarge. The hardware I'm being offered has a Smart Array P212 controller, and I'm not sure whether it would work with Sarge. Has anyone tried this combination?

The system which is installed on this hardware is installed from a custom CD and there is no way to modify the underlying Linux by adding drivers, changing boot loader parameters or anything like that - the hardware just has to work with what is on CD:
Linux 2.6.20.10
cciss driver 3.6.14

Thanks in advance

--