Re: apache & IMAP ?

On 11/09/2010 01:18 PM, Camaleón wrote:
>> apache2 is in /etc/rc2.d/S91apache2
>> >
>> > shouldn't it automatically start at bootup?
> Yes... if it does not start you'll have to dig why, review your logs.

if it doesn't start at bootup, then there would be no error in the log,
because it didn't try to start..
I'm not sure what log to look at to see why something didn't start.

the apache error.log has LOTS of lines of STUFF, but it is all
module-related:
Cannot find module (UCD-DEMO-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-TARGET-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (NET-SNMP-AGENT-MIB): At line 0 in (none)

I looked in kern.log, messages, syslog... nada..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800