Re: Smart Array P212 and Sarge

T, 09 nov   2010 kirjutas Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>:

P212 seems to be covered by cciss _but_ you should look into 3.6.14
release and check from the source files (readme, release notes and/or
doc) if P212 is supported specifically under this version.

That's exactly my concern, having done some reading it seems to me that support for P212 was added in 3.6.20. What I don't know is whether before that it wouldn't work at all or maybe it worked as generic "Unknown Smart Array" controller. I was hoping that someone here happens to have tried it.

--
Toomas Aas