Re: postfix & dovecot- IMAP/Maildir format not working

On 11/08/2010 02:49 AM, Camaleón wrote:> <pre wrap="">
> Maybe because "fetchyahoo" is by-passing Postfix (Procmail) and directly
> storing e-mails under the specified location.
could very well be, I didn't read any of the fetchyahoo code, just the config file.

> Another question... why not using Fetchmail for Yahoo account? :-?

that IS the reason I use fetchyahoo, because without it, you can't get yahoo via POP3 without a paid account, you only get the web access.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800