Re: postfix & dovecot- IMAP/Maildir format not working

On 11/07/2010 08:32 AM, Camaleón wrote:
> "home_mailbox" has preference over "mail_spool_directory" but is has to
> be defined. Try by reloading postfix.
not sure if you are familiar with fetchyahoo, but I use it to get my
yahoo email, bring it in to my IMAP folder. I'm not sure what magic it
does, but it is the ONLY local app. that utilizes my IMAP folder.
which is amazing, after I just looked at my fetchyahoorc file:
# set use-imap to 1 to enable output to an IMAP mailbox
use-imap = 0
imap-host = imap.example.com
imap-port = 143
imap-username = imap-user-name