Re: postfix & dovecot- IMAP/Maildir format not working

On 11/07/2010 04:07 PM, Camaleón wrote:
> Maybe you can put your ".fetchmailrc" settings (avoid displaying
> sensitive data like passwords), or maybe you can explain how are you
> fetching the e-mail from the rest of your accounts :-?
other than the fetchyahoo that does send my yahoo email to my local IMAP
user account, all of the domain emails are pulled from my domain host
using fetchmail. Up until recently that was done to my /var/mail/USER
account. Each line of the fetchmailrc file had user=$MY_LOCAL_USER account.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800