Re: KMail - forwarding issues

On 10/20/2010 08:05 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
On Wed October 20 2010, Ron Johnson wrote:
                                             I've tried evo&    Sylpheed,
but they all seem to croak/crash/fail at IMAP&    the kontact app suite.

Tbird/Icedove works fine with courier-IMAP.

yes, and I've used tbird on my laptop .

Is pegasus still around? but the forward issue HAS bugged me forever..
I REALLY REALLY HATE leaving in someone elses email address when I
forward stuff..

AFAICT, that's also what Tbird/Icedove and Outlook do.
yes, but 99.9% of the time I'm on my desktop using kmail.. and I like the
Kontact integration...

If you can get LDAP fully functional (no mean feat for a hobbyist) on your desktop then *maybe* KMail and Kontact on your laptop can see the data on your main machine.

--
Seek truth from facts.