Re: libopensync0

Camaleón:
> On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:37:27 +0200, Jochen Schulz wrote:
>
> (...)
>
>> It isn't contained anymore in squeeze and sid. Probably because no
>> package depends on it:
>>
>> $ aptitude search '~Dlibsync0' | wc -l 0
>
> "opensync-plugin-barry" (from sid) seems to have such dependency:

Darn, maybe I shouldn't have mistyped libopensync0. When trying to
install e.g. multisync-tools (sid, amd64):

  multisync-tools{b}
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 12 not upgraded.
Need to get 23.2 kB of archives. After unpacking 111 kB will be used.
  multisync-tools: Depends: libopensync0 (>= 0.22) which is a virtual package.

This has already been reported:

J.
--
I often blame my shortcomings on my upbringing.
[Agree]   [Disagree]