Re: KDE Question

On Wednesday 13 October 2010 12:39:59 Camaleón wrote:
> I don't think Dotan is that type of guy. I know him (well, I know his
> posts) from openSUSE mailing list and thanks to him (besides other users)
> and his bugzilla reports, KDE 4 is now completely usable :-)

Which he was obsessive about.  And he may not bully people on the subject on
list - but he ceratinly did me off-list.  He just won't allow anyone to
dislike KDE4.

I have not said taht I want KDE 3 to stand still.  As I have pointed out, it
isn't doing.  And yes, it may die because it has a small support base - but
KDE 3.5.10 died because a large support base decided that it would rather
start again and build a new DE.

I can and do use other DEs and even WMs.  But I like KDE 3 best and see no
reason to stop using it while is is available and meets my needs.

Lisi