Re: KDE Question

On 10/11/2010 09:37 PM, Dmitryi wrote:
KDE 4 is a nightmare. How can KDE 3.5.x be installed on Debian testing?
Is there a package repository somewhere?

What exactly is your problem? After spending about 2 hours with kde4 I had it working very similar to 3.5. True, it did take 2 hours but now I know how everything works. Most all the effects can be disabled, I don't see any performance hits. You can change the Kmenu back to the old style if you want. You are probably going to spend more than 2 hours trying to install 3.5....

Sam