Re: Squeeze. What is current hibernation mechanism?

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:36:07 -0700, Kelly Clowers wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 09:11, Camaleón wrote:

>>>       Kernel driver in use: nvidia
>>
>> Which driver are you using (nouveau, nv, nvidia)? Different drivers
>> provide different support for resuming. Also, having 3D effects enabled
>> can be conflictive.
>
> I think you missed
>>Kernel driver in use: nvidia

Yep, I jumped that line.

Anyway, I hope he can start to make further tests with the provided
links. Some users experience problems for resuming after hibernation with
open source drivers (nv, "nuvó") but propietary drivers aren't also
"problem-less".

Greetings,

--
Camaleón