Re: gdm3 exclude certain usernames

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 3:54 AM, Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 September 2010 08:33:41 Scott Ferguson wrote:
>> Which remembers me
>
> Scott,
>
> That's not fair. :-(
>
> Lisi

Yes, to which I would add that even though Scott's command of the
English language is far superior, or so I am given to understand, as
the only people I know who use such phrases as "I am given to
understand" are scholars or pretentious or both, however the OP can
take solace in the fact that he was able to more clearly communicate
his meaning, despite his apparent disadvantage to the learned scholar
Scott, whose "mouse house" comments remain a mystery to me.