Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?

On Tuesday 14 September 2010 16:48:46 Bret Busby wrote:
> Because the Debian people (I believe) omitted iceape and iceweasel from
> Debian 5, I had to search, and installed the previous release packages.

Iceweasel is there:

lisi@Tux:~$ cat /etc/debian_version
5.0.6
lisi@Tux:~$ aptitude show iceweasel
Package: iceweasel
State: installed
[snip]

But Iceape does indeed seem not be there in its entirety, only the development
files:

lisi@Tux:~$ aptitude search iceape
p   iceape-dev                              - Development files for the Iceape
Internet Suite
p   iceape-dev-bin                          - Development files for the Iceape
Internet Suite
lisi@Tux:~$

Lisi