Re: Iceweasel stability issues after reading the browser straw poll

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010, James Stuckey wrote:

Since doing so I've begun to have, for the very first time, stability
problems with iceweasel on testing when watching flash videos on youtube.
Generally, my browser will, some time during the playing of the video,
before, or after it finishes, become frozen such that I can't click any of
the buttons or close it.

I trust that, with you using flash, you subscribe to, and, act on, the CERT advisories.

From what I understand, using flash is about as safe as going swimming
in a piranaha pool.

--
Bret Busby