Re: Iceweasel stability issues after reading the browser straw poll

Adam Hardy wrote:
I don't have the stability problems as you describe but I don't use Flashblock or Flashgot or Readability.

I do have a problem with youtube videos and the sound, but I don't know what's causing it and I haven't tried fixing it yet. I'm hoping for an upgrade in the near future to Firefox 3.

I am running Firefox 3.6 on Lenny and I still have sound problems. I think the problems are more due to flash games that my daughter runs than to youtube, but flash seems to be the culprit in any case. I usually have to just keep killing instances of Firefox until I find the right one.

NOTE: I have three seperate X sessions running (for myself, my wife and my daughter) and each one has its own instance of Firefox (and frequently OO.o).