Re: Stable, light-weighted, lighting-fast and actively-developed WM

>> > The reason being, on my laptop, the
>> >
>> > - Fn-F4 key suspend
>> > - lid close

lid close is dealt with by the acpi-support package AFAIRemeber, gonna
have to look into it myself tonight since I just switched to openbox.
xfce's powermanagement is a mess.

with fluxbox you don't need any "keys" program beyond what flux
already provides and xev. Run xev (part of xorg-utils I think) and
press function and f4, key code is output. Install sudo, and give
yourself the ability to run sudo without password for the following
command only "sudo pm-suspend", bind it to the keycode using fluxkeys.

I've used that setting with great success, plus it's nice to know
what's happening when you press f4 to sleep, rather than relying on
gnome magic, don't you think?

Oh and you'll have to specifiy the full path when adding the command
to your alias in sudo, using visudo of course. I'll be doing this
myself tonight probably, so I'll post again with more detailed
instructions if you don't feel like googling around based on these
hints.

Best,
AM