building 2.6.35

Hi

I am looking at how to build 2.6.35 the debian way so I end up with
deb packages. the current situation is 2.6.35 is avail in experimental
(>?!) with out a linux-kbuild packages - last time I asked about this
it was because they only wanted people who understood how to build to
play with the new linux-image.  what ever the reason thats cool. I
would like to install and play with the new kernel and I need headers.
So

I have had a look here
http://wiki.debian.org/HowToRebuildAnOfficialDebianKernelPackage,
there is a section on building linux-kbuild - but guess what the svn
co downloads the 2.6.34 version :(

I found this http://www.linuxconfig.org/building-kernels-the-debian-way
- the comment down the bottom with the script - looks promising. going
to give this a try.

sudo CONCURRENCY_LEVEL=4 make-kpkg --initrd kernel_image
kernel_headers modules_image <- this seems todo most of the work

So my thoughts were to start out with .config from 2.6.34 make
olconfig it and then customise it from there.

I seem to remember you could some how get the src package for
linux-kbuild of experimental and thus just build it from there

Any help comments would be appreciated

Alex