Re: Amaya W3C Web browser and sid

On 7/28/10 4:03 PM, Jordan Metzmeier wrote:

On 07/28/2010 04:11 PM, Jordon Bedwell wrote:

find / |grep libraptor

if you don't come up with it in lib then which ever one is there that
says "1" symlink libraptor.so.1 to it.  Then go on about your way, or
you can download the source to amaya and compile it against your
libraptor install (which is what I recommend personally).

Perhaps you wanted find's -name option? find / -name 'libraptor*'

- --
Jordan Metzmeier

I personally prefer to grep over find, but to each their own :P as each have their own methods to do things that ultimately lead to the same solution.