Re: Amaya W3C Web browser and sid

On 7/28/10 2:46 PM, Charles Kroeger wrote:
Is is possible to get amaya_wx-11.3.1-1_amd64.deb to run on sid?
I've installed it with dpkg but get the following error message:

~$ amaya
/usr/lib/Amaya/wx/bin/amaya_bin: error while loading shared libraries:
libraptor.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory to

I installed libraptor but got this:

libraptor1 is already the newest version.
libraptor1 set to manually installed.

I did remember installing it a while back, come to think of it.

Is it not functioning with apt setting it to manually installed?

thanks,

find / |grep libraptor

if you don't come up with it in lib then which ever one is there that says "1" symlink libraptor.so.1 to it. Then go on about your way, or you can download the source to amaya and compile it against your libraptor install (which is what I recommend personally).