Amaya W3C Web browser and sid

Is is possible to get amaya_wx-11.3.1-1_amd64.deb to run on sid?
I've installed it with dpkg but get the following error message:

~$ amaya
/usr/lib/Amaya/wx/bin/amaya_bin: error while loading shared libraries:
libraptor.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory to

I installed libraptor but got this:

libraptor1 is already the newest version.
libraptor1 set to manually installed.

I did remember installing it a while back, come to think of it.

Is it not functioning with apt setting it to manually installed?

thanks,

--
CK