Re: Linux filesystems was [Re: Debian cd supporting ext4.]

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010, Stan Hoeppner <stan@hardwarefreak.com> writes:
> I'd also like to add that anyone smart enough to be on this list is smart
> enough to know you should have a UPS, regardless of what filesystem you use.
> If you're not you shouldn't be here.  If you disagree on the technical merits
> (not cost), you're uneducated and/or stubborn.

You are still not getting it, don't you? We have thousands of embedded
linuxes in the wild and they are just simple data aggragetors. You can't
have a power backup unit in such a condition.

I'd also like to add that anyone smart enough to be on this list is
smart enough to know you cannot have a UPS for embedded systems,
regardless of what filesystem you use. If you're not you shouldn't be
here. If you disagree on the technical merits (not cost), you're
uneducated and/or stubborn.

Regards.