Re: Debian virus/spy-ware detection and detection technique.

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 08:29:18PM +0000, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 10:51:13PM +0700, Sthu Deus wrote:
> > Thank You for Your time and answer, Rob:
> >
> > > I saw you mentioned live cds as well.  Debian has the tools to build
> > > your own live cd.  The command line tool is live-helper, and there's a
> > > GUI called live-magic.
> >
> > Is there official live CDs?
>
> http://live.debian.net/

I've always had a hard time with the term "official" when it comes to
Debian.  The live CDs at the above link are built by the Debian
package maintainer of the live-helper package.  That's about as official
as you can get without a Debian release manager being in charge of it, I
guess.

-Rob