Re: Upgrading from Lenny to Squeeze - Howto?

Paul Chany:

> Moreover, I decide to migrate my 32-bit Debian GNU/Linux Lenny
> installation to 64-bit one (i386 to x86_64). I'm going to use this
> howto: http://wiki.debian.org/Migrate32To64Bit

Interesting approach. I would probably just mkfs my swap partition and
debootstrap there. Then reboot into the previous swap partition, clean
the old root and swap back again. That way, you can keep /home, /etc
etc. intact, too.

J.
--
I wish I looked more like a successful person even though I'm a loser.
[Agree]   [Disagree]