Re: strange freezes or lock ups on memory intensive tasks

On 06/07/10 02:47 AM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:

> What motherboard?  Integrated video/GPU or add in card?  Have you tried a
> different power supply yet?

Motherboard: Gigabyte MA790GPT-UD3H. Chipset: AMD 790GX/SB750
Onboard graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3300 Graphics
Audio chipset: Realtek ALC889A
LAN: Gigabit, Realtek 8111C

Presently I am using onboard graphics, but till a few weeks ago I was
using a PCIe Nvidia graphics card and the computer was still freezing
the same way.

ever having been read.