Re: Understanding my recurrent network connectivity problems

lee wrote at 2010-06-26 09:28 -0500:
> On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 09:11:11AM +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:
> > According to my pings (see last messages), the router looks like
> > overwhelmed, and is thus completely crappy. I don't know why it happens
> > now. I am still wondering why.

> DHCP with these routers usually sucks, as well as the nameservers
> built into them do.

Someone mentioned DD-WRT; that would probably be a good thing to try IF your
router is supported.  My experience with routers suggests that usually a
router's software is more of a problem than the hardware.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/support/router-database