Re: Understanding my recurrent network connectivity problems

H.S. wrote:
> On 25/06/10 06:07 PM, Merciadri Luca wrote:
>
>> H.S. wrote:
>>
>>> On 06/25/10 14:44, vr wrote:
>>>

>>> Mac address is usually an issue in cable internet connections. In any
>>> case, router/modems usually have a feature called "clone mac address"
>>> exactly for this kind of situation, it clones the mac address of your
>>> hardware and shows that mac address to the peer on ISP's side.
>>>

>> Sad to need to go so far to enjoy something you already pay for. But,
>> well, as I said earlier, I had never had any problems with my ISP
>> before. Thus, except if they radically changed their policy...
>>

> Yes. I am pretty sure they would let you know before changing stuff so
> drastically. I suppose you can safely rule out this possibility while
> debugging your problem.

According to my pings (see last messages), the router looks like
overwhelmed, and is thus completely crappy. I don't know why it happens
now. I am still wondering why.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

The teacher has not taught, until the student has learned.