Re: This is why gmail sucks (was Re: Torrents killing my connection)

> I send you mail in private, and the gmail interface is so bad that you don't
> notice.
>
> So, either post the .torrent so that other can test it, or keep your
> problems to yourself.

Not gmail, I probably did that. Habit as I don't want to be rude &
send to the list & the poster (double post).

I'll send you the torrent, it's a waste of your time trying something
I already tried, no? Maybe I'm missing something here, i just don't
want to burden anyone. I've tried over 20 torrents, they all act the
same. Downloaded this (attached) torrent in Windows XP overnight, no
interruption. In UNR 9.10, same thing, overnight. But if you insist
here it is, i don't want to be in any way uncooperative.