Adobe Reader(>7.0.8) make system frozen

My system is Squeeze with kernel 2.6.32-5,in fact only the version 7.0.8
works normally. I used to install the Adobe Reader V8.1x on Lenny and
today I tried V9.3.2, both will make the system frozen.

No special action,just open an pdf file whatever language and after
browse about more than half an hour,I found the screen has no response.
Try "Ctrl+Alt+F1" or "Alt+Fx" to switch to another console,but no
lucky.At last I have to press the Power key to turn off.

After reboot,I took a look at the log files: messages, syslog,
Xorg.0.log.Old, dmesg.0,but there is nothing about the problem.And
google "adobe reader kernel frozen/crash",I didn't get the same case.

My video card is VIA P4M900 Chrome 9 HC with driver:
xserver-xorg-video-openchrome                           1:0.2.904
+svn827-1
I used to think there may be conflict between the driver and Adobe,but
have no evidence.