Re: GPG / GMail

On 12/06/10 10:50 AM, Steve Fishpaste wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 02:03:50PM +0100, Jon Dowland uttered:
>> On 11/06/2010 03:33, Steve Fishpaste wrote:
>>> No it's for Thunderbird.
>> Therein lies the problem. Are you actually reading H.S.'s posts?
>
> Yes were you? BTW he's not the original poster and I and others were
> responding primarily to the OP when H.S. jumped in. It wasn't until

"jumped in"? The sequence of this thread tells a different story. No one
can just jump in and change the post to which you are in the process of
replying! If you wanted to reply to the OP, you should have done that
instead of replying to me. I am not sure which email client you are
using for this conversation, but looks like that you are not looking at
it in a thread view. If you were, you wouldn't have written the above
statement.

I have ignored other issues you alluded to in the comments below since
they can be easily resolved by looking at this thread in the right sequence.

> well in the thread he mentioned that _his_ users can't/won't switch to
> e-mail clients. Prior to that he just mentioned web mail services;
> Which the major ones can be accessed via e-mail clients such as T-Bird.
>
> Instead of just saying this at first he rambled on; I found him
> difficult to follow for some reason. Anyway I don't know about support
> being dropped by Debian; I noticed FireGPG in Sid yesterday.
> The only issue it has is GMail support apparently. So because upstream
> has discontinued it, doe it necessarily mean that Debian has?

ever having been read.