Re: Configuring java plugin for iceweasel on amd64

Eduardo -- thanks, your fix worked!  I now have Java working correctly on iceweasel.

Ron -- I'm having a problem which is unrelated to the one I posted on.  For some reason I can't get aptitude to locate and install packages which are clearly visible in the repository.  This happened earlier with my evince upgrade, which I ultimately achieved via gdebi.  This time I went to synaptic and it was able to locate and install the sun-java6-plugin package.  In both cases aptitude was not able to locate the package.  Eventually I'll have to figure out what the problem is, but so far I've just worked around it.

Thanks for all the help, everyone!

-PT