Re: remove old email address.

On 06/12/2010 01:15 AM, Aaron Toponce wrote:
On 6/11/2010 6:44 PM, Joe Prince wrote:
I have new email address and wish to cancel the old number.  My old
address was Beaujoe37@gmail.com. My new address is drjptox@gmail.com.
My name is Dr. Joseph Prince and I do not want any mail from the old
address nor do I want old mail.  Please help me rid that address
completely.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/ is your ticket.

I get the strong impression that he is *not* subscribed to this list, used some errant Google search to decide to send his email.

(If he *were* subscribed -- or even a user of Debian --, he'd probably know that the list is mirrored to dozens of sites around the world -- none of which are controlled by "Debian" -- and that there's no possible way on Earth for his old email address to be erased.)

This is all presuming that he isn't some scammer.

--
"There is usually only a limited amount of damage that can be
done by dull or stupid people. For creating a truly monumental