Re: Mutt and GPG - claims ALL signatures can't be verified

Done a little more research: I used lsign (local sign) command and signed
Andrei Popescu's key. Then I set full trust for it. After that, mutt showed me
message like that one showed in previous post: just two lines saying sign is
correct. But mutt still says that sign can not be verified! I definitely missed
something about GPG signing/web of trust/etc...

--
Regards,
Alexander Batischev

1024D/69093C81
F870 A381 B5F5 D2A1 1B35  4D63 A1A7 1C77 6909 3C81