Re: `No valid armored OpenPGP data block found'

Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 22:14:28 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:
>
>> Camaleón writes:

>>> Named...? K-9 Mail? :-?
>> Yes, precisely.
>
> Then it could be a bug on K9mail... it seems they are still implementing
> some features and functions for using GPG within the e-mail client:
>
> gpg integration
> http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/detail?id=13
>
> I'm reluctant to think that application cannot send plain text e-mails.
> Look at Relase Notes:
>
> ***
> K-9 2.600
> http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/wiki/ReleaseNotes
> (...)
> - Don't send simple text mails as multipart messages -cketti
> ***
>
> That statement seems to indicate that actually can send plain text
> messages but they are not being encoded with "Content-Type: text/plain".
It might be possible, but nothing tells me about my current version on
my Android phone. I am running Android 2.1, and it is highly possible
that my K9 Mail's version is not 2.6 but some older version. Moreover,
even if the version is the good one (i.e. 2.6), it does not suit my
needs for the messages to be sent in plain text, but not recognized as such!
- --
Merciadri Luca
- --

A woman's work is never done. (A man may work from sun to sun, but a
  woman's work is never done, meaning that a man's traditional role as
  breadwinner may keep him occupied from sun-up to sundown, but the
  traditional roles of a woman demand even longer hours of work.)