virtuoso consuming too many resources + bug(?)

Hello to everyone!

I opened a bug on virtuoso this morning (which doesn't already show up on the bug list) about not being able to stop the virtuoso file indexing. If any of you has the same problem please reply to the bug for extra feedback.

Thanks!

PS. The bug:

I can't seem to be able to suspend virtuoso indexer: Right click at the icon, click on 'Suspend File Indexing' and OK, it is ticked. Hovering over the icon
it says 'File indexer is suspended', but using 'top' I see:

PID  USER      PR  NI  VIRT  RES  SHR S %CPU %MEM    TIME+  COMMAND
1986 gpall     20   0  55164 45m 6288 S   85  2.3  40:30.38 virtuoso-t

Indexing doesn't seem to stop and it consumes way too many resources on my
computer...