Re: `No valid armored OpenPGP data block found'

On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 22:14:28 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> Camaleón writes:

>>> ! The default one!
>>
>> Named...? K-9 Mail? :-?
> Yes, precisely.

Then it could be a bug on K9mail... it seems they are still implementing
some features and functions for using GPG within the e-mail client:

gpg integration
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/detail?id=13

I'm reluctant to think that application cannot send plain text e-mails.
Look at Relase Notes:

***
K-9 2.600
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/wiki/ReleaseNotes
(...)
- Don't send simple text mails as multipart messages -cketti
***

That statement seems to indicate that actually can send plain text
messages but they are not being encoded with "Content-Type: text/plain".

Greetings,

--
Camaleón