Automatic partial archive mirroring

I have a few debian unstable boxes that I like to keep up-to-date.

Currently, I run apt-cacher-ng (a proxy for apt-get which stores
packages so they don't need to be downloaded again) on my gateway box
(lenny 32-bit), so I don't double download from my couple of other boxes
(sid 64-bit). This works well enough, but I want to make it better.

My internet connection has an off-peak period (2am-8am) where downloads
are not counted in the monthly quota. I want my downloads to occur
during this window, automatically.

The problem is that the sid boxes are not powered-up during this window
so I cannot just simply schedule a cronjob to do an apt-get -d
dist-upgrade.

I would like my lenny box to do this on behalf of my sid boxes. I dont
really want to mirror the whole archive. Is there some way to do an
intelligent partial mirror of the archive of what is installed on other
boxes, without too much overhead of managing a package list? (i.e. I dont
want to have to manually update some package list on my lenny box when I
install a new package on a sid box).

I've looked at apt-proxy, apt-cacher, apt-cacher-ng and approx, but they
all appear to download on demand, not according to a schedule.