Re: Acroread: accelerating the search through a PDF

On 05/29/2010 04:34 PM, Merciadri Luca wrote:
As I said in another topic, I am totally okay for free stuff (if it was
not the case, I would not be using Debian: thinking unfree but using
free is cowardice), but the fact is that I have not found a reader whose
range of compatibility with the PDF standard is as high as in acroread.
Acroread is slow, boring, sometimes buggy, but I need to use it as long
as I do not find a PDF reader which has such a big compatibility range.

Well, if you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, complain to Adobe that it's slow and hope they fix it.

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br