Re: Acroread: accelerating the search through a PDF

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
> Well, if you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, complain to Adobe that it's
> slow and hope they fix it.
But I find it special that it does not go faster. Adobe wants everybody
to use its client. Then, why don't they make something more valuable?
Habitually, if you want something to look interesting to other's eyes,
you try to make it as much attractive as possible.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.