Re: (OT) suggestion on terse wording of "IT Helpdesk"

On 2010年05月27日 11:43, Stan Hoeppner wrote:

This is the exact opposite of what I stated.  How can you make the above
statement, given my original post?

I feel this is an English problem. I said:
For example, Stan Hoeppner thought the email address is designed to be readable, duplicating the use of DisplayName.

The meaning of that saying is:
Stan Hoeppner thought the following:
Zhang Weiwu designed his email address to be readable, Zhang Weiwu by doing so duplicated the use of Display name.
Stan Hoeppner then suggest:
Zhang Weiwu should make the email address simple, and use a different display name than email address.
Off topic as it goes, please accept a simple apologize if you find me got you wrong again and end it here:)