Re: Is there a workaround for bug #578937

(Let's keep this on-list!!!)

On 05/17/2010 05:05 PM, Alan Chandler wrote:
On 17/05/10 21:11, Ron Johnson wrote:

We use courier-imap and have courier-base 0.64.2-1 installed but don't
seem to have that problem. What's a reproducer?

I am not sure what you mean by this - but I am using Thunderbird on
Linux and have used Outlook on Windows 7, and my wife uses Thunderbird
on Windows XP, and they all throw up this error.

Step by step, how do I reproduce this error?

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?