Re: Is there a workaround for bug #578937

On 05/17/2010 11:25 AM, Alan Chandler wrote:
My mail clients on my network are all reporting a strange FAM/Gamin
initialization error when they access a mailbox for the first time. It
appears to be bug #578937.

The DD should apply the patch and release 0.64.2-2.

I can't find anyone talking about it on this mailing list - but this
would seem to be a major inconvenience for anyone using courier-imap as
their imap server.

Is there any work around to avoid it happening.

We use courier-imap and have courier-base 0.64.2-1 installed but don't seem to have that problem. What's a reproducer?

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?